9. The Service is a global community for songwriters around the world to enhance creative practice through an online peer songwriting club, through courses, mentorship and workshops, opportunities to showcase songs created within the community, to develop skills, collaborate and support each other.
10. You may Subscribe for a particular Program as part of our Service. You acknowledge that different Subscription plans, Fees, features, durations and inclusions apply to different Programs.
11. The features and Fees for each Program are specified during the sign-up process.
12. The Club Program is a Subscription Program and is structured as follows:
a. members spend approximately one hour per week writing a song to a theme and a songwriting guideline provided by a Club Administrator over a specified Program Term;
b. members share their songs privately with assigned small peer groups via the Service and provide feedback on each other’s work;
c. the members of each group are expected to view and listen to the songs, comments and other Content submitted by each other group member;
d. each group provides a supportive community to facilitate active engagement, contribution and feedback.
13. You acknowledge that your assigned group will be able to view and listen to your Content and will be able to review your comments and feedback and determine if you have viewed or listened to their work.
14. We will notify you when we have assigned you to a group. That notice may be via the Service or by email. While we use our best efforts to assign you into a group as soon as possible, your assignment into a group may be delayed, for example if we do not have enough people to make up a minimum group size. If you are not assigned a group within 2 weeks, please contact us for support.
15. Group sizes may vary at our discretion.
16. You can only be assigned to one group per Program in each Program Term.
17. The survival of our community requires regular contribution from members. To receive the best experience from the Service, it is strongly recommended that you commit to a minimum of 1.5 hour per week during the Program Term for creating and submitting Your Content and listening and giving feedback on the content of other group members.
18. Please submit Your Content directly onto our Service. Linking to other external services including but not limited to Soundcloud, YouTube and Spotify to view your submission is not correct use of the Service and may result in Account termination. You can upload Your Content by following the instructions on the Service.
19. We may provide manual functionality for members to create custom groups. This allows members to create or join a group of people prior to a Program Term starting and to decide the people (or some of the people) they want to group with. You will not be assigned to a custom group if your Membership cannot be processed in time. We cannot guarantee that all members will be assigned to their custom group of choice. To create a custom group, please email [email protected]
20. We allocate members into groups and determine the composition of groups at our discretion. At the end of a Program Term, you may stay with your current group or request to be assigned to a new group by emailing [email protected] before the Sunday in the last week of your current Program Term. We will consider all requests to be placed into a new group, however we cannot guarantee any placement of a member into a new group.
Adult Songwriting Course
21. The Adult Songwriting Course is a Program specifically designed for beginner adult songwriters. This is not a subscription service, but attracts an upfront Course Fee.
22. Specific Program inclusions are specified when signing up.
23. Clauses 12-19 of these Terms also apply to the Adult Songwriting Course
Kids Songwriting Course
24. The Kids Songwriting Course is a Program specifically designed for young songwriters between ten (10) and seventeen (17) years old. Parents/Legal Guardians of the Users sign up the member to the Kids Songwriting Course. This is not a subscription service, but attracts an upfront Course Fee.
25. Specific Program inclusions are specified when signing up.
26. Clauses 12-19 of these Terms also apply to the Kids Songwriting Course.
27. We may offer organisations the opportunity to sign up as a partner. When an organisation is a partner we may provide the organisation with additional features that allows groups of members selected by the organisation to work together in private groups or groups mixed with other members. Members that join under the invitation of an organisation agree to these Terms except for the Fees and additionally agree that the organisation may have visibility over their progress, including the frequency and completion of all Program requirements.
Level Up Club
28. Additional terms and conditions apply if you sign up for the Level Up Club. Those details will be provided to you when you apply.
29. You understand and agree that the Service may include certain communications from us, including songwriting task emails, notification emails, Service announcements and administrative messages. These communications are considered part of the Service.
30. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members. You agree that we are not responsible for the conduct of any member.
31. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferrable licence to access and use the Website in the manner specified in these Terms.
32. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or convert any element of the Service; distribute or republish any element of the Service in any way; resell, rent, lease or lend any element of the Service; defeat, disable or circumvent any security feature of the Service; transfer any element of the Service to any third party; or authorise any third party to do any of the acts above.
33. You must not engage in crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any Content on the Service, including any songs, recordings, compositions, or lyrics, via automated means. You must not harvest any personally identifiable information, including but not limited to, names, profile pictures and contact details.
34. The Service may contain links to other sites not maintained by us (Linked Sites). We are not responsible for the content of any Linked Sites. We do not in any way endorse any Linked Sites and is not responsible for the quality or delivery of any products or services offered, accessed or advertised by such Linked Sites.